Always wash your hair extensions first before installation. You will be able to detect any issues with your bundles at this time. If you do, please contact us immediately to discuss the problems and we will resolve them accordingly.
Use the over and out method when installing your hair. Although our wefts are custom made, we still advise that you care for them the best you can. Not required, but you may seal your wefts using a good quality weft sealant. Also, cut your wefts only when absolutely necessary. After your install, brush your hair out thoroughly to remove loose hairs.
DEEP WAVE/CURLY MAINTENANCE
Apply a moisture rich Conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more
Do not massage the hair.
Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum. For soft kinks, a curl cream may be required for a more tamed look,
Do not use oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting.
Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle.
What grade of hair are the products?
- Grade 10 A 100% Remy Hair
What are hair maintenance tips?
- Co-wash hair extensions
- While conditioner is on extensions detangle from roots to end
- Let condition sit for about 5 minutes then rinse with warm water
- Rinse thoroughly until there is no product left on extensions
- Any products left on extensions may cause them to stiffen
- Let hair air dry to its natural state
- Bonnet or silk scarfs for best results
- Hair care is a must!
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!